Are You A Frugal Gamer?
Here's a poll to see if you are. This quiz is based
on multiple games, so if you've never played them, just answer what
you would do.
As for an answer Sometimes, if you do it half the time, then yes.
The answers for this are Yes and No.
1. Do you constantly keep track of ammo and use it only when needed?
2. Do you run to a Pokemon Center to heal your poisoned Squirtle
instead of squandering an Antidote?
3. Do you never use Fire Arrows because they use too much magic?
4. Do you ever buy stuff from those expensive Deku Sellers?
5. Do you avoid collecting coins when you have full health?
6. Do you always save that Mushroom for the final lap?
7. Do you use charge beams instead of missiles?
8. Do you never get around to drinking that red potion because you
think "I'll regret it if I use it now."?
9. Would you ever buy a cheaper used game even if there was the same
game available that was new?
If you said YES to...
0-3: You waste and squander, so be wary of what you have or you'll
be out of ammo while facing an enemy.
4-6: You're halfway. You don't always have enough, but you know that
using ammo is fun, and most of the time you'll be fine.
7-9: You are a frugal gamer. It's ok to use ammo because it's part
of the fun, and you won't need to restock often.
For me... I said yes to 8 of them so I am a frugal gamer.
Written By: Adam
Date Submitted: August 20th, 2007
Click Here to see other things
Adam has sent in.